Bank in the Form of a Pig - Gold
Dollars and Resin
The realistic Bank in the Form of a Pig might not be full of bacon, but it can be stuffed with--no kidding-- up to $10,000 worth of dollar bills! That's a lotta bacon. This piggy bank was cast from a real piggy (not harmed for this item, since it was already dead) and features all the little quirks and details that bring this little dude a lot of attention. Don't break this bank, though, because, like any true coin bank there's a plug on the bottom for easy opening. The Bank in the Form of a Pig now beckons you to try to save up that much money!
- Can hold up to $10,000 in dollar bills!
- Designed By: Harry Allen
- Color: Gold Chrome
- Style Options: Also Available in Matte Black
- Includes: Wall Mounting Hardware
- Care: Light Soap & Water
- Materials: Resin and Marble
- Dimensions: 18" W x 10" H x 6" D.