Ghost Chili Pepper In A Can
A Ghostly SpiceThe Magic Vegetables: Ghost Chili contains pre-planted seeds in special mineral soil. Water the soil, follow directions, and your ghost chili will be sprouting in no time. Under your care and supervision, they will grow to flower into ghoulish peppers. Eventually you'll consume them and they will repay you by haunting your taste buds. The ghost chili definitely tests your spice endurance! With the Magic Vegetables: Ghost Chili, you can easily send the spicy gift that keeps on growing to anyone in the world, since it can grow in any condition (as long as it has sunlight and water).
- 2007 Guinness Book of World Records verified that the 'Ghost Chili', or Bhut Jolokia, was the ??Hottest Pepper in the World??.
- Includes: Pre-planted seeds in a Recyclable container, Mineral soil, instructions, Drainage tab, water collector, & customized sticker.
- Germination Temperature (Fahrenheit): 77 - 95 degrees.
- Germination Time: 10 - 15 days.
- Peak Growth: 30 - 90 days
- Dimensions: 2.6" W x 3.75" H
- Scoville Scale: 1,041,427 units - WOWZA!
- NOTE: Lack of light and/or ventilation may cause plant to wilt or grow poorly.