Break the Internet with Hyperlip, an artistic contraption that forces wearers to grin big by pulling your lips back and exposing your gums and teeth. It’s almost like the thing-o dentists use for x-rays, but better because this is art, not dentistry! Flash people a smile and look absolutely ridiculous doing it. You’ll get plenty of attention. Just be sure to brush your teeth before. No one wants to know what you had for lunch!
- Prosthesis forces a facial expression onto its wearer.
- Raises eyebrows and get tons of attention.
- Makes a hilarious prop for photo shoots and events.
- Designed by Sascha Nordmeyer.
- Materials: Plastic
- Measures: 3.5" L x 2" H x 1" W inches