PÜRATest TDS Tester - White
Science At Your Fingertips
The PURAtest TDS Meter is a professional level water test meter that fits in your pocket! TDS testing is a great tool for drinking water, water filtration and purification, hydroponics (test your nutrients), aquariums, RO/DI systems, pools and spas, and more. A TDS meter typically displays the TDS in parts per million (PPM). For example, a TDS reading of 1 ppm would indicate there is 1 milligram of dissolved solids in each kilogram of water and 0 ppm being pure H2O. A TDS Meter indicates the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) of a solution, i.e. the concentration of dissolved solids in it. Since dissolved ionized solids such as salts and minerals increase the conductivity of a solution, a TDS meter measures the conductivity of the solution and estimates the TDS from that.
- Great for checking your tap water quality, or knowing when to change a filter.
- Accurate Readings: Measurement range of 0-9990 ppm and ±2% highly accurate and quick readings
- Data Hold Function: Freeze the measurement to view it out of the water
- Automatic Shut-Off: For lower power-consumption for years of reliable measurement
- Compact-Size: Lightweight, handheld design; factory calibrated; CE/FCC/ROHS
- Quality Assured: Includes 1-Year warranty
- Note: The meter does not test for biological contaminants.
- Range:0.00-14.00 ph
- Big screen display
- Accuracy:+/-0.05 ph
- Manual calibration
- 6.2*1.5V (357A button cell )
- ATC : 0--80℃
- Dimensions: 6.1"x 1.2"x 0.6" in"
- Package includes: 1 x TDS Meter, 2 x Button batteries, 1 x Carrying case, 1x Manual.
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hrs