Marching to a Minimalist DrummerTraditional clocks tick, and tick, and tick. Hours and minutes, even seconds passing before your eyes. Who needs it? The Timesphere Clock takes an extreme minimalist approach to clock watching. The only hand is a red ball that seems to move with the ease of magic. I won't tell you the gravity defying secret but you'll get the Ah-Ha moment as soon as you set it up. This enchanting time piece was featured in MoMA's collection 'The Clock', celebrating innovations in timekeeping. "I must govern the clock, not be governed by it." - Golda Meir
- Features high-torque, precision quartz movement.
- Designed By: Gideon Dagan
- Made In: The United States
- Requires: 1 x 'AA' battery (not included).
- Materials: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 9.5" Diameter x 1.25" Deep.