Your cart is empty.
Carepeutic Hidden Pedometer Men's Dress Watch
Bond, James BondFeel embarrassed to wear a pedometer? Try out the Carepeutic Hidden Pedometer Dress Watch. This stylish dress watch keeps your health information private while you wear it. However, it's secretly keep instant track of your walking steps, distance, time walked, calories burned and more behind its watch face. It features an analog watch dial with 30 meters water resistance and high quality quartz watch movement. The luminous hands and stainless steel band with alloy case make this timepiece a perfect fit for a high quality dress wristwatch. With one simple press, it shows your pedometer reading instantly on the watch face whenever you want to initiate it. It also keeps 7 days auto-record for you to retrace. Its built in G sensor intelligence can automatically judge and eliminate step counts from false movement such as hand moving, stand up, or sit down. So suit up!
- Stylish luminous hands analog dress watch for men.
- Hidden pedometer function. Keep your health privacy invisible, trace your health status only when it is initiated.
- One simple press for pedometer reading, user-friendly. Keep track of your walking steps, distance, time walked, calories burned on the watch face instantly.
- 7 days auto-record display and retrace.
- Alloy case and band with stainless steel finish.
- Quality Japanese quartz movement with 30 meters water resistance.
- Intelligence G sensor pedometer, automatically judge and eliminate step counts from false movement.
- LCD tells steps, distance, time walked, and calories burned numbers.
- Watch diameter 1.5 inches and thickness 1.2 inches
- Powered by cell battery (LR626, CR2032, included).