Your At-Home Physical Therapist
As we get older, more things creek, swell, and let's be honest - just plain hurt! The Carepeutic Knee and Joint Physiotherapy Massager is designed to be your own personal Physical Therapist! The knee and joint massager eases joint pain, muscle stiffness and joint swelling. It integrates the four green therapy methods into one: heat moxibustion, infrared heat therapy, magnetic therapy, and comfort massage. Suitable for your knee, elbow, and shoulder, this Physiotherapy Massager weighs in at a little over 2 pounds and is ergonomically designed with a cozy padded body. It fits knees with girth of 20 inches or less and also comes with elastic, adjustable straps for knees and shoulder. Before you think cane or even worse, surgery, give the Carepeutic Knee and Joint Physiotherapy Massager a go!
- Equipped with thermostat-regulated infrared heat therapy and soothing heat therapy!
- Superconducting Acupressure massage for knees, elbow, and shoulder.
- Built-in magnets with 2000 gauss intensity, providing gentle and comfortable magnetic therapy.
- Ergonomically designed cozy padded body.
- Automatically shut off after 30 minutes of use (heat function only)
- Temperature control system and Temperature memory function.
- Heat Therapy: Adjustable temperature, from 113°F - 149°F (45° C - 65°C).
- Powered by AC adaptor 12V DC output (included).
- Power consumption: 20W
- Equipped with 4 red infrared lights and 6 yellow tungsten warming lights (700-50000nm wavelength)
- Comes with 2 adjustable straps for knee, elbow and 1 adjustable strap for shoulder.
- With Comfort Padding Cover.
- Product size: 10" x 9" x 3"
- Suitable for knees with girth of 20 inches or less.