Binary Beams to Boast About If you were hoping to find the best laser pointer ever, you've found it here in a Green & Red Laser Pointer! A red pointer is what you expect, but the green pointer allows you to, well, point at a much greater distance. Use the red laser presenter indoors, and shine the green beam outdoors and even at night up to two miles away! Even the beam itself is visible, making this an excellent multi-purpose wireless pointer: point out constellations, slides, and even faults! Okay, well not faults, but after you use a Green & Red Laser Pointer, you will definitely see why others fall short in performance and function!
- Green and Red Dual Laser Beams.
- Easy push-button operation.
- Range: 4000 ft (red) and 10,000 ft (green)
- Complies with 21CFR 1040.
- Dimensions: 7" L 0.5" Diam.
- Power Source: 2 x 'N' batteries (included)
- Operating Lifetime: 8,000 hours (red) and 4,000 hours (green)
- Wavelength: 650nm (red) and 532nm (green)
- Output wave: Constant Wave
- Max Output: < 1mW (red) and < 5mW (green)
- NOTE: Laser pointers are effective tools when used properly. The following considerations should be observed when using laser pointers: Never look directly into the laser beam. Never point a laser beam at a person. Never point the laser beam at an airplane. Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces. Never view a laser pointer using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope. Do not allow children to use laser pointers unless under the supervision of an adult. Legality may vary by jurisdiction, consult and uphold local laws for laser use.