Coolest Invention Ever?
I may be behind the times in my drinking escapades, but the Ice Bottle Chiller is definitely the greatest use of ice that I've seen in awhile. Here's the deal - fill the huge clear ie mold with water, freeze, pop out of mold, and set in the stainless steel stand. Not only does the stand catch ice melt, but with a creative imagination, you can begin making to-die-for holiday centerpieces. I reiterate my previous statement that the Ice Bottle Chiller is the biggest thing to hit the drinking scene since flasks!
- Use as a romantic candle holder or centerpiece!
- Includes: See-Through Ice Mold with Lid, Stainless Steel Display Stand, and Instructions
- Time: Lasts 6 hours as a bottle chiller or 4 hours as a candle holder.
- Care: Hand-wash.
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 7" H x 5.5" Diam.