Take A Ride Into The Wide
You have too many friends to fit them all in one Instax Mini frame but want to capture the wonderful vibes of your wild night instantly? Take a ride into the wide and shoot every beautiful, bizarre and bewildering moment of your adventures in an expanded format. All it takes is a single snap for a perfectly exposed picture to see the light of the day. The Lomo’Instant Wide features not only manual exposure settings for the free-thinkers out there, but also comes equipped with a Fully Programmatic Shutter that lets you lean back and enjoy the ease of the instant. Long exposures, multiple exposures and color-flashed exposures—this camera gives you everything you need to explore your creativity. No matter if you want to capture wide and bright landscapes in the sunrise or get oh-so-close to your best friend’s lovely smile, the two sophisticated lens attachments will let you see the world from the right perspective.
- Fully Automatic & Creative Shooting Modes
- Fully Programmatic Shutter
- Large Format Long Exposures
- Unlimited Multiple Exposures
- Remote Control Lens Cap to remotely operate the shutter release
- The Lomo’Instant Wide uses Fuji Instax Wide film, which is twice as wide as Instax Mini film.
- PC Sync Socket perfect for everything from single flashes to studio flash kits.
- 90mm Lens (built-in), Ultra Wide-Angle Lens , Close-Up Lens
- 4 brightly colored flash gels let paint your Lomo’Instant Wide shots with a smack of color.
- Flash On and Off allows you to control exactly when and where the flash is enabled.
- Easily shoot lighter or darker photos using the exposure compensation control.
- With three different zone focusing areas, it’s super-fast and easy to adjust to every focusing distance desired.
- Film Format: Fujifilm Instax Wide Film
- Exposure Area: 64mm x 99mm
- Lens Focal Length: 90mm (35mm equivalent)
- Auto exposure type: Programmed Automatic
- Aperture: f/8, f/22
- Shutter Speed range: Bulb (Bulb Mode), 8s-1/250 (Auto Shooting Mode), 1/30 (Fixed Shutter Speed Mode)
- Exposure Compensation: +1/-1 Exposure Values (Ambient)
- Ejection Mechanism: Motorized
- Multiple Exposures: Yes
- Built-in Flash Guide Number: 13 (m)
- Built-in Flash: Automatic Electronic Flash & Flash Off Mode
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.6m (0.1m with the Close-Up Lens)
- Zone Focusing Setting: 0.6m / 1-2m / infinite
- Tripod Mount: Yes
- Remote control transmission: Infrared
- Battery Supply: 4 x AA batteries (4 x 1.5V)
- Remote control battery Supply: 1 x 2025 batteries (3V)
- Filter Thread: 49mm