Your cart is empty.
5,000 Year Old CureFor more than 5,000 years, acupuncture has been used for pain relief and treatment of various ailments. Today, acupuncture is widely used in China in the treatment of hay fever, headaches, and ulcers, and some types of blindness, arthritis, diarrhea, and hypertension. Since the early 1970s acupuncture has gradually become more accepted in the United States. Many states now accredit schools of acupuncture and administer licensing examinations for non-physicians. Some physicians are studying and using acupuncture as an adjunct treatment. In the United States, acupuncture has been used most often for pain control and drug and alcohol addiction. According to the National Institutes of Health, acupuncture is practiced by thousands of American doctors, dentists and other medical practitioners. Now, we bring to you the latest step in technology: The Magnetic Wave Acupuncture Therapist Massager. It employs traditional acupuncture methods in a modern package. The Aculife comes with all the items you need plus an instructional video to teach you how to help yourself feel better. In Taiwan and Hong Kong, one out of every 20 homes has an Aculife, making it the best-selling medical device there. Discover for yourself what the Chinese have known for thousands of years.
- 2Shopper Best Seller!
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, biphasic square-wave
- Voltage: 1.65 V to 3.4V
- Pulse Width: 64 to 76 microseconds adjustable
- Pulse Train: 35.0 to 21.5 msec
- Charges/Pulse: 6 to 16 Coulomb
- Power Supply: 9V Battery, AC Adaptor
- Dimensions: 3" W x 5" H x 1.19" D
- What's Included: Unit, Acupressure Chart, CD, Instruction Manual, A/C Power Adapter, Clip Holder, Pointer Probe, Pads, Neck Strap, 1 x 6.9V Battery, and Case.
- Note: Do not use if pregnant, have a pacemaker or suffer from malignant tumors, excessive bleeding or tuberculosis. Not to be used by children under 3.
- NOTE: International Customers using 220 - 240V, please use Voltage/Power Converter.
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days