Science At Your Fingertips
The PURAtest TDS Meter is a professional level water test meter that fits in your pocket! TDS testing is a great tool for drinking water, water filtration and purification, hydroponics (test your nutrients), aquariums, RO/DI systems, pools and spas, and more. A TDS meter typically displays the TDS in parts per million (PPM). For example, a TDS reading of 1 ppm would indicate there is 1 milligram of dissolved solids in each kilogram of water and 0 ppm being pure H2O. A TDS Meter indicates the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) of a solution, i.e. the concentration of dissolved solids in it. Since dissolved ionized solids such as salts and minerals increase the conductivity of a solution, a TDS meter measures the conductivity of the solution and estimates the TDS from that.
- Great for checking your tap water quality, or knowing when to change a filter.
- Accurate Readings: Measurement range of 0-9990 ppm and ±2% highly accurate and quick readings
- Data Hold Function: Freeze the measurement to view it out of the water
- Automatic Shut-Off: For lower power-consumption for years of reliable measurement
- Compact-Size: Lightweight, handheld design; factory calibrated; CE/FCC/ROHS
- Quality Assured: Includes 1-Year warranty
- Note: The meter does not test for biological contaminants.
- Resolution 1mg/L（ppm)
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V (included)
- Operating temp: 0~50 centigrade
- No Calibration
- Auto-off time: 10 minutes
- Weight: 68g.
- Package includes: 1 x TDS Meter, 2 x 1.5V LR44 button batteries, 1 x Carrying case, 1x Manual.
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hrs
- Accuracy: ±2%