A Cozy Pocket For Small Nesting Songbirds
Roosting Pockets are loved by small songbirds year round for nesting and shelter from harsh sun, rain, snow, wind and cold. Simply hang your new Roosting Pocket in a tree by looping the twine hanger over a limb. Choose a spot protected by nearby limbs and cover. A variety of small songbirds will use this roosting pocket including Chickadees, Wrens, Titmice, Nuthatches, House Finches and more. Roosting Pockets are especially beneficial to non-migrating songbirds during their winter months. They provide much needed refuge from harsh storms, wind, freezing rain, heavy snow and the bitter cold.
- Songbird Essentials Organic Roosting Pocket
- Made from natural grass fibers, it provides a cozy pocket for small nesting birds.
- Hang them in multiples and create a whole "community" of feathered neighbors!
- Safe for birds because it blends in with surrounding areas
- Inexpensive and highly functional
- Natural Ventilation and Drainage
- Resistant to premature decay
- Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 10"