Preserve extra herbs in an Herb Freezer Tray
. No need to wonder what to do with the extra parsley and basil you bought for that pasta recipe. You can freeze herbs
in the spice cube
for future use. Chop the excess herbs and add them to the freezer tray
. The lid of the spice cube
presses down to create a vacuum seal. The next time you need a dash of herbs for your soup or sauce, pop in a cube of frozen herbs
. Fresh herbs ready to go!
- Use each cup to create your own signature herbs!
- Capacity: Each cup holds 1.5 oz. when collapsed and 2.5 oz. when fully extended.
- Care: Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Materials: Polypropylene & Plastic
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 5.5" H x 2" D.