Make Your Own Sugar Skull
In Mexico, Sugar Skulls are used to celebrate El Dia de Los Muertos, or Day of the Dead. With this mold, create your own sugar skulls that you can personalize and design. This mold also comes with instructions and recipe to make your own unique decorative Sugar Skull. Great craft project for the whole family.
- One PVC mold. (2 pieces one for the front and one for the back of the skull.)
- Sugar Skull measures approx. 3"x 4"x 4" when completed.
- Instructions and easy recipe included.
- Great craft project for the whole family!
- Decorate to your liking after finished
- One mold takes about 6 cups of sugar